Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2013 Nov Anatomy I Previous Question Paper
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER I ? ANATOMY - I
Q.P. Code: 524051
Time : Three Hours
Maximum : 50 marks
Answer ALL questions
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 7.5 = 15)
1. Describe the Arches of foot under the following headings:
(a) Types of arches
(b) Constituents and support of each arch
(d) Applied Anatomy.
2. Describe the Uterus under the following headings:
(a) Normal position, version and flexion
(c) Peritoneal relations
(e) Applied Anatomy.
II. Write notes on :
(10 x 2.5 = 25)
1. Sex linked inheritance.
2. Axillary nerve.
3. Portal vein.
4. Parts and Blood supply of duodenum.
5. Levator Ani muscle.
6. Inversion and eversion of foot.
7. Lymphatic drainage of mammary gland.
8. Lesser sac.
9. Gluteus medius muscle.
10. Erb's point.
III. Short answers on :
(10 x 1 = 10)
1. Name the quadrants of abdomen.
2. Name the peculiarities of Popliteus muscle.
3. Name the muscles attached to the medial border of scapula.
4. Name the constituents of quadriceps femoris.
5. Name the cutaneous nerves that supply the anterior abdominal wall.
6. Name the rotator cuff muscles.
7. Name the nerves related to humerus.
8. Name the bones that form the floor of anatomical snuff box.
9. Bucket handle type of injury of semilunar cartilage of knee.
10. Boundaries of Epiploic foramen.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021