Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2013 Nov Anatomy II Previous Question Paper
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER II ? ANATOMY - II
Q.P. Code: 524052
Time : Three Hours
Maximum : 50 marks
Answer ALL questions
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 7.5 = 15)
1. Describe the Temporomandibular joint under the following headings:
(a) Type of joint
(b) Articular surfaces
(c) Articular disc
(e) Movements and the muscles producing them
(f) Applied Anatomy.
2. Describe the Intercostal nerves under the following headings:
(a) What are they branches of and what is their unique feature?
(b) Classify them
(d) Course, relation and branches of a typical intercostal nerve
(e) Applied Anatomy.
II. Write notes on :
(10 x 2.5 = 25)
1. Blood supply of spinal cord.
2. Parts, deep nuclei, and arterial supply of cerebellum.
3. Ansa cervicalis.
4. Fourth ventricle.
5. Interior of right atrium.
7. Superior sagittal sinus.
8. Root of lung.
9. Arterial supply of heart.
10. Pleural recesses.
III. Short answers on :
(10 x 1 = 10)
1. Parts of the sensory nucleus of trigeminal nerve.
2. Dangerous area of scalp.
3. Surface marking of apex beat of heart.
4. Lobe of azygos.
5. Formation and termination of internal jugular vein.
6. Boundaries and applied anatomy of Piriform recess.
7. Blood supply of internal capsule.
8. Parts of corpus callosum.
9. Root value of phrenic nerve and name the structures supplied by it.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021