Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2009 Feb 524054 Physiology Including Bio Physics? II Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4054
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
PAPER IV ? PHYSIOLOGY INCLUDING BIO-PHYSICS ? II
Q. P. Code : 524054
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Name the functional divisions of the cerebellum.
Describe the structure, connections, and functions of cerebellum.
Mention two signs of cerebellar lesions.
2. Define cardiac cycle.
Describe in detail with the help of a diagram.
The mechanical changes during cardiac cycle. Add a note on heart sounds.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Neuro-muscular junction.
2. Compare rem and nonrem sleep.
3. Triple response.
4. Describe formation, circulation and functions of cerebrospinal fluid (C.S.F.).
5. Functions of vestibular apparatus.
6. Explain `Dark Adaptation'.
7. Organ of corti.
8. Describe decompression sickness.
9. Describe chemical control of respiration.
10. What is myasthenia gravis. Describe the biological basis of its treatment.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Explain the basic defect in astigmatism and its correction.
2. Draw a labelled diagram of arterial pulse and explain.
3. Draw a labelled diagram of pathways for taste.
4. Rigor mortis.
5. Phantom limb.
6. Oxygen debt.
7. What is Bohr's effect? What is its physiologic significance?
8. Draw a normal E.C.G. and label it.
9. Refractory period.
10. Define Terms: Chronaxie, Rheobase and utilization time.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021