Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2009 August 524065 Pharmacology I Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4065
SECOND M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper V ? PHARMACOLOGY ? I
Q. P. Code : 524065
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. a) Classify Anti muscarinic drugs.
b) Mention pharmacological actions of atropine and its uses.
c) Enumerate atropine derivatives and its uses.
2. a) Classify H1 receptor blockers.
b) Pharmacology of mastcell stabilizers and its uses.
c) Enumerate H2 receptor blockers and its uses.
II. Write Short notes on : (10 x 5 = 50)
1. Bio availability.
2. Extra cardiac uses of -blockers.
3. Enumerate calcium channel blockers write briefly on diltiazem.
4. Drug therapy of parkinsonism.
5. Neurolept ? Analgesia.
6. Benzo diazepines.
7. Rationale of ethanol in methanol poisoning.
9. Enumerate loop diuretics mention adverse effects.
10. Dopamine in cardiogenic shock.
III. Short Answer Questions : (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Name the two drugs eliminated through lungs.
2. Pre anaesthetic rationale of atropine.
3. Mention two uses of -blockers.
4. Compare and contrast methylergometrine and oxytocin.
6. Mention two cardiac glycosides and two indications.
7. Mention two therapeutic uses of lignocaine.
8. Mention two drugs used as inhalation steroids two adverse effects.
9. Rationale of timolol in glaucoma.
10. Mention two selective cox-2 inhibitors and two adverse effects.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021