Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2010 Feb 524064 Systemic Pathology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4064
SECOND M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper IV ? SYSTEMIC PATHOLOGY
Q. P. Code : 524064
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Define and classify bronchogenic carcinoma.
Discuss the aetiopathogenesis and morphology of various sub types.
2. A 50 years old man collapses suddenly while climbing the stairs with severe chest
pain and profuse sweating.
a) What is your clinical diagnosis?
b) Discuss the aetiopathogenesis of the condition.
c) What are the complications that may follow the condition?
II. Write Short notes on : (10 x 5 = 50)
1. Ghon's complex.
2. Chronic pyelonephritis.
3. Morphology of chronic gastric ulcer.
4. Cirrhosis of the liver.
6. Papillary carcinoma thyroid.
7. Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia.
9. Hydatidiform mole.
10. Phaeochromo cytoma.
III. Short Answer Questions : (10 x 2 = 20)
1. The four features of Fallot's tetralogy.
2. Four differences between Hodgkin's and Non Hodgkin's lymphomas.
3. Morphology of two types of hiatus hernia.
4. Four clinical features of carcinoid syndrome.
5. Morphology of amoebic liver abscess.
6. Four causes of nephrotic syndrome.
7. Two causes of granular contracted kidneys.
8. Differences between classic and spermatocytic seminomas.
9. CSF changes in pyogenic meningitis.
10. Radiologic appearances of osteosarcoma.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021