Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2011 August 524064 Systemic Pathology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4064
SECOND M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper IV ? SYSTEMIC PATHOLOGY
Q. P. Code : 524064
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Thirteen year old female child had massive edema with puffiness of face with
decreased urine output.
a. What is the most probable diagnosis ?
b. What can be the most probable renal pathology in this child ?
c. Write in detail about minimal change disease.
2. Classify neoplasms of thyroid. Write in detail about papillary carcinoma of Thyroid.
II. Write Short notes on : (10 x 5 = 50)
1. Consequences of atherosclerotic disease.
2. Write about asbestos related diseases and their pathogenesis
3. Pathogenesis and morphology of gastric carcinoma.
4. Write about benign neoplasms of liver.
5. Minimal change nephropathy.
6. Mention the malignant tumors of endometrium. Write a note about malignant
mixed mullerian tumor.
7. Mention the stromal tumors of breast. Write about Phyllodes tumor.
8. Write about Phaeochromocytoma.
10. Diabetic Nephropathy.
III. Short Answer Questions : (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Mention the three types of cardiomyopathy.
2. Classify Thyroiditis.
3. Dermoid Cyst of Ovary.
4. Risk factors for gall stones.
6. Benign tumors of blood vessels.
7. Tuberculous meningitis.
8. Cystic renal dysphasia.
9. Diabetic macro vascular disease.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021