Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2008 August 524064 Systemic Pathology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4064
SECOND M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper IV ? SYSTEMIC PATHOLOGY
Q. P. Code : 524064
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Describe etiopathogenesis of diabetes. What are the complications?
2. 40 year female presents with post coital bleeding and foul smelling discharge per
vagina. She lost 15% wt in 2 months, with loss of appetite.
a. What is your diagnosis ?
b. What etiopathogenesis of this condition?
c. What are the morphological features?
II. Write Short notes on : (10 x 5 = 50)
1. Pathogenesis of bronchial asthma.
2. Barrett esophagus.
4. Renal cell carcinoma.
5. Benign prostatic hypertrophy.
8. Microscopic features of basal cell Carcinoma.
9. Osteoclastoma (giant cell tumor).
III. Short Answer Questions : (10 x 2 = 20)
1. What are the different stages of Pneumonia?
2. Enumerate four different types of Emphysema.
3. Two differences between Chrons disease and Ulcerative colitis.
4. Gross differences between benign and malignant ulcers of stomach.
5. Enumerate four different types of renal stones.
6. Microscopic features of leiomyoma.
7. Mention two important microscopic features of Hashimoto's thyroiditis.
8. Enumerate two radiological features of osteosarcoma.
9. Features of diabetic retinopathy.
10. Different types of giant cells.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021