Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2014 Feb 524065 Pharmacology I Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code: 4065
SECOND YEAR MBBS DEGREE EXAMINATION
Paper I ? PHARMACOLOGY ? I
Q. P. Code: 524065
Time : 180 Minutes Maximum: 40 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 7.5 = 15)
1. a) Classify Diuretics
b) Discuss the mechanism of action, therapeutic uses and complications of
2. a) Classify antianginal drugs.
b) Discuss the mechanism of action and therapeutic uses of Glyceryl trinitrate.
II. Write Notes on: (10 x 1.5 = 15)
1. Drug therapy in myocardial infarction
2. Complications of General anaesthesia.
3. Therapeutic uses of prostaglandins
4. Sodium valproate.
6. Pre anaesthetic medication.
7. Management of status asthmaticus.
8. Therapeutic uses of cholinergic drugs.
9. Osmotic diuretics
10. Therapeutic uses of atropine and its substitutes
III. Short Answers on:
(10 x 1 = 10)
1. Mention four antiasthmatic drugs
2. Enumerate four routes of drug administration
3. Mention four anti psychotic drugs.
4. Define anaphylaxis with a suitable example.
5. Mention four contraindication for morphine
6. Mention four drugs for Gout.
7. Give two examples of drugs administered by Transdermal route.
8. Enumerate the methods for prolongation of drug action.
9. Explain physiological antagonism with one example
10. Treatment of drug allergy
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021