Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2014 Feb 524066 Pharmacology II Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code: 4066
SECOND YEAR MBBS DEGREE EXAMINATION
Paper II ? PHARMACOLOGY ? II
Q. P. Code: 524066
Time: Three Hours
Maximum: 40 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 7.5 = 15)
1. a. Classify the drugs used for Diabetes Mellitus.
b. Discuss the actions and the available preparations of insulin.
2. a. Classify the drugs used for the treatment of peptic ulcer.
b. Discuss the mechanism of action and uses of proton pump inhibitors.
II. Write Notes on: (10 x 1.5 = 15)
1. Plasma expanders
2. Drugs for Gastroesophageal reflux disease
4. Classification of anti cancer drugs.
6. Therapeutic uses and adverse effects of Gonadotropins.
7. Artemisinin based combination therapy.
10. Fourth generation cephalosporins
III. Short Answers on:
(10 x 1 = 10)
1. Mention four anticoagulants used in vitro.
2. Mention four therapeutic uses of vitamin D.
3. Give four examples of Fluroquinolones.
4. Mention four antiretroviral drugs
5. Mention four antimalarial drugs
6. Mention four contraindication for heparin.
7. Mention four HMG-COA reductase inhibitors.
8. Mention four antiamoebic drugs.
9. Mention four first line Anti tubercular agents.
10. Mention four topical antifungal drugs
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021