Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2012 Feb 524081 General Medicine Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4081
THIRD M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper I ? GENERAL MEDICINE
Q. P. Code : 524081
Time: Three Hours
Maximum: 60 Marks
Answer ALL questions in the same order.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Elaborate on: (2 x 7.5 = 15)
1. Discuss the aetilogy, clinical features, investigations and management of
Pericardial effusion. Add a note on cardiac tamponade.
2. Describe the aetiopathogenesis, clinical features, investigations and treatment
of Viral hepatitis. Add a note on prevention.
II. Write notes on: (10 x 3 = 30)
1. Dengue shock syndrome.
2. Takayasu's arteritis.
3. Down's syndrome.
4. Management of Thalassaemias.
5. Hazards of Blood transfusion.
6. Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors.
7. Management of Migraine.
8. Heat stroke.
9. Management of Carbon monoxide poisoning.
10. Management of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
III. Short Answer Questions :
(15 x 1 = 15)
1. List four causes of Fever and rash.
2. List four causes of Pinpoint pupils.
3. List four congenital Hyperbilirubinemic disorders.
4. List four causes of Xanthochromia in CSF analysis.
5. List four Myeloproliferative diseases.
6. List four adverse effects of Dapsone.
7. List four causes of Charcot joint.
8. List four contraindications for ACE inhibitors.
9. List four clinical features of Increased intracranial tension.
10. List four causes of Hypothermia.
11. Name the ingredients in the Oral Rehydration Solutions (ORS).
12. Name four clinical conditions for use of Rifampicin.
13. Name four causes of Microalbuminuria.
14. Name four Counter-regulatory hormones.
15. Name four Antitumour antibiotics.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021