Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2012 Feb 524087 Paediatrics Including Neonatology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4087
THIRD M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper VII ? PAEDIATRICS INCLUDING NEONATOLOGY
Q. P. Code : 524087
Time : Three Hours Maximum: 50 Marks
Answer ALL questions in the same order.
I. Elaborate on: (2 x 5 = 10)
1. Define Normal Term Baby, preterm baby, LBW baby, IUGR baby.
Describe in detail the care of preterm baby in hospital and at home.
2. Discuss the differential diagnosis for a child of 1yr age brought with H/o fever,
unconsciousness convulsions to the hospital, how will you proceed with the
management of ill child?
II. Write notes on:
(10 x 1.5 = 15)
1. Newer vaccines.
2. Febrile convulsions.
3. Diagnosis of AL.
4. Treatment of infective Endocarditis.
5. Renal biopsy in nephrotic syndrome indications and contra indications.
6. Peripheral smear study in diagnosis of Haematological disorders.
7. Dengue Shock Syndrome.
8. ORS in AGE management.
9. Differential diagnosis of a 1yr old child with Acute Respiratory distress & management.
10. ARI Control Programme.
III. Short Answer Questions (15 x 1 = 15)
1. Newer anti malarial drugs.
2. Management of Snake bite.
3. Reverse cold chain.
4. APGAR score.
6. Chronic Diarrhoea causes in children.
7. Prevention of HIV transmission in Paediatrics.
8. Adolescent problems.
9. Physiological jaundice in newborn.
10. Vit A. deficiency in children.
11. Falciparum Malaria complications.
12. Investigations in Dengue fever.
13. Scorpion sting.
14. Hypothermia in newborn - prevention.
15. Hepatitis B vaccine - schedule.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021