Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 1st Year (First Year) MCQs 2023 November 526051 Human Anatomy Paper I Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 nov 1st Year question papers
[MBBS 1123] NOVEMBER 2023 Sub. Code :6051
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted from the Academic Year 2019-2020)
FIRST YEAR ? (CBME)
PAPER I - HUMAN ANATOMY
Q.P. Code: 526051
Time: 30 Minutes
Maximum : 20 Marks
Answer All Questions
Choose one correct answer in the box provided in the Answer Script.
No overwriting should be done. Choice should be given in Capital Letters.
III. Multiple Choice Questions:
(20 x 1 = 20)
1. Which nerve supplies most of the skin over femoral triangle?
A) ilioinguinal nerve B) femoral branch of genitofemoral nerve
C) intermediate cutaneous nerve of thigh D) Femoral Nerve
2. Avascular necrosis of head of femur is due to damage to one of the arteries
A) Medial circumflex femoral artery B) Lateral circumflex femoral artery
C) Popliteal artery D) Obturator artery
3. Which tarsal bone has a tunnel for the passage of tendon of Peroneus Longus?
A) Navicular B) Talus C) Medial cuneiform D) Cuboid
4. In which of the following parts of bone, secondary centre of Ossification appears
A) Lower end of humerus B) Lower end of Femur
C) Upper end of Humerus D) Upper end of femur
5. Which of the following layers is absent in Thin skin?
A) stratum lucidum B) stratum corneum
C) stratum granulosum D) stratum spinosum
6. What is the level of termination of Axillary artery?
A) Neck of radius B) Insertion of Corachobrachialis
C) Lower border of Pronator teres D) Lower border of Teres Major
7. Which Thoracic vertebra corresponds to the root of spine of scapula?
A) 3 B) 5 C) 7 D) 2
8. Which nerve innervates Adductor Pollicis?
A) Posterior interosseous nerve B) Deep branch of Ulnar nerve
C) Recurrent branch of Median nerve D) Deep branch of median nerve
... 2 ...
... 2 ...
9. Which structures form the Pelvic diaphragm?
A) sacrospinous ligament and sacrotuberous ligament
B) obturator internus and fascia covering it
C) levator ani and coccygeus
D) Piriformis and Pelvic fascia
10. Which structure is crossed by uterine artery 2 cm lateral to cervix?
A) fallopian tube B) ovarian artery C) Obturator artery D) ureter
11. Which line is present in the mucosa of the anal canal at the level of free margin of
A) Hilton's line B) Holden's line C) Pectinate line D) Spiral line
12. Which nerve gives rise to lateral cutaneous nerve of forearm?
A) radial nerve B) median nerve C) musculocutaneous nerve D) Ulnar nerve
13. Subcostal plane passes through
A) Ninth costal cartilage B) Tenth costal cartilage
C) Eighth costal cartilage D) Eleventh costal cartilage
14. The Epiploic foramen is bounded superiorly by
A) Caudate process of liver B) Quadrate lobe
C) Fundus of gall bladder D) Porta hepatis
15. Which is not a boundary of Calot's triangle?
A) cystic duct B) hepatic duct
C) segment IV of Left lobe of Liver D) segment V of Right lobe of liver
16. Where are crypts of Lieberkuhn found?
A) Kidney B) Urinary bladder C) Intestine D) Prostate
17. Cystic vein drains into
A) Right branch of portal vein B) Left branch of portal vein
C) Stem of portal vein D) Superior mesentric vein
18. Which structure is related to the apex of sigmoid mesocolon?
A) left sympathetic trunk B) left gonadal vessels
C) left ureter D) left internal iliac artery
19. What is the root value of Sciatic nerve?
A) ventral rami of L4 to S3 B) dorsal rami of L4 to S3
C) ventral rami of L2 to S4 D) dorsal rami of L2 to S4
20. Which muscle initiates flexion of knee joint?
A) Quadriceps femoris B) Popliteus C) Biceps femoris D) Gastrocnemius
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023