Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 1st Year (First Year) 2023 November 526053 Physiology Paper I Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 nov 1st Year question papers
[MBBS 1123] NOVEMBER 2023 Sub. Code : 6053
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted from the Academic Year 2019-2020)
FIRST YEAR ? (CBME)
PAPER I ? PHYSIOLOGY
Q.P. Code: 526053
Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 Marks (80 Theory + 20MCQs)
Answer All Questions
(2 x 15 = 30)
1. A 45 year old male patient complaints of epigastric pain for the past 3 days.
History reveals taking on and off pain killers over the counte What is your
diagnosis? Illustrate the microscopic anatomy of Gastric glands. Explain in
detail about the mechanism of Secretion of Hydrochloric Acid (HCl).
Add a note on Acid Peptic Disease.
2. Describe the major ovarian processes that occur during the periovulatory
perio Name three effects of estrogen on the reproductive tissue. List the
indicators of ovulation. Discuss about precocious puberty.
II. Write Short notes on:
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Feedback mechanisms maintaining homeostasis.
2. Classify various body fluid compartments. Explain fluid exchange and osmotic
equilibrium between intracellular and extracellular flui
3. Megaloblastic anemia.
4. Erythroblastosis Fetalis.
5. Describe the structure of Sarcomere and the contractile proteins.
6. Defecation reflex.
7. Actions of the chief hypoglycemic hormone on the liver, skeletal muscle and
8. Micturition reflex.
9. Write in brief about doctor ? patient relationship.
10. Functions of Placenta.
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023