Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2023 July 526065 Microbiology I Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 nov 2nd year question papers
[MBBS 0723] JULY 2023 Sub. Code :6065
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted from the Academic Year 2019-2020)
SECOND YEAR ? (CBME)
PAPER V ? MICROBIOLOGY ? I
Q.P. Code: 526065
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 100 Marks (80 Theory + 20MCQs)
Answer all the Questions
(2 x 15 = 30)
1. a) Define Hypersensitivity.
b) Enumerate the types of Hypersensitivity.
c) Discuss in detail about Type I Hypersensitivity.
2. A 32-year-old male presents to OPD, with complaints of swelling of right foot
with multiple sinuses discharging pus. On examination in the lab, the discharge
had multiple granules which on microscopic examination revealed filamentous
a) What is the clinical diagnosis and what are the likely etiological agents?
b) Describe the clinical manifestation produced by this organism.
c) Add a note on the laboratory diagnosis of this condition.
II. Write Short notes on:
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Contribution of Robert Koch to Microbiology.
2. Principle of Phase contrast Microscope.
3. Rh incompatibility.
4. Monoclonal antibody.
5. Steps of Hand Washing Technique.
6. Give a brief note on water surveillance.
7. Toxic Shock Syndrome.
8. Larva Migrans.
9. Short note on Ocular fungal infections.
10. HACEK organisms.
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023