Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 3rd Year Part 1 (Third Year Part I) MCQs 2023 June 526074 Community Medicine II Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 June 3rd Year Part 1 question papers
[MBBS 0623] JUNE 2023 Sub. Code :6074
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted from the Academic Year 2019-2020)
THIRD PROFESSIONAL PART ? I (CBME)
PAPER IV ? COMMUNITY MEDICINE - II
Q.P. Code: 526074
Time: 30 Minutes
Maximum: 20 Marks
Answer All Questions
Choose one correct answer in the box provided in the Answer Script. No overwriting
should be done. Choice should be given in Capital Letters.
III. Multiple Choice Questions:
(20 x 1 = 20)
1. The reference protein is
A) Milk B) Meat C) Pulses D) Egg
2. Epidemic dropsy is caused by consumption of which of the following?
A) Kesari dhal B) Argemone oil C) Mustard oil D) Ergot
3. As per Integrated management of neonatal and childhood illness (IMNCI) , a baby less
than two months of age is observed to have fast breathing if the respiratory rate is
A) More than 30 per minute B) More than 40 per minute
C) More than 50 per minute D) More than 60 per minute
4. India is in which phase of demographic cycle?
A) Low stationary B) early expanding C) late expanding D) high stationary
5. Pearl index is a measure of
A) Obesity B) contraceptive efficacy C) air pollution D) Fetal distress.
6. In Integrated child development services programme, each child in age group of 6 to 72
months are given
A) 100 calories per day B) 300 calories per day
C) 500 calories per day D) 650 calories per day
7. "GOBI" campaign was promoted by which organization?
A) World Health Organization B) UNICEF C) Red Cross D) UNESCO
8. All of the following are principles of primary healthcare except
A) Equitable distribution B) Community participation
C) High end technology D) Inter sectoral coordination
9. "ASHA" healthcare workers were created under
A) National Rural Health Mission B) National AIDS control programme
C) National Mental Health programme D) Swachh Bharat Mission
... 2 ...
10. The measure which gives the approximate magnitude of completed family size is
A) Crude birth rate B) General fertility rate
C) Total fertility rate D) Gross reproduction rate
11. Exclusive breast feeding is advised until
A) Two months B) Four months C) Six months D) Eight months
12. Currently the Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act (2021) in India allows legal
abortion upto how many weeks of pregnancy?
A) 12 weeks B) 20 weeks C) 24 weeks D) 28 weeks
13. The approximate population covered under one primary health centre is
A) 10,000 B) 20,000 C) 30,000 D) 50,000
14. The first step in Health Planning cycle is
A) Analysis of health situation B) Assessment of resources
C) Establishing objectives & goals D) Evaluation
15. A graphic plan of all events and activities to be completed in order to reach an end
objective is what type of health management technique?
A) Management by objectives B) Network analysis
C) System analysis D) Work sampling
16. The following are mass methods of approach in Health education except
A) Newspaper B) Folk media C) Demonstration D) Internet
17. Who founded the International Red Cross?
A) John Rockefeller B) Joseph Bhore C) Henry Dunant D) Rene Sand
18. Making wearing of seat belt compulsory while driving a car is what approach in Health
A) Regulatory approach B) Primary health care approach
C) Service approach D) Health education approach
19. The measures taken to reduce the impact of a disaster is known as
A) Disaster response B) Disaster preparedness C) Disaster mitigation D) Triage
20. The colour code of bag for disposing waste sharps is
A) Black B) Red C) Blue D) White.
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023