Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 3rd Year Community Medicine Including Humanities Paper II Important Questions (Question Bank)
Humanities Paper -II Important Question Bank
1. Define primary health care. What are the principles of primary health care? Enumerate the
functions of medical officer of primary health center.
2. Define `Motivation' in health education. Enumerate the methods used in individual approach and
group approach of health education.
3. Define Primary Health Care. Describe briefly the principles and elements of Primary Health Care.
4. Give an account of commonly occurring food toxicants in India and their prevention.
5. Discuss qualitative and quantitative methods of health management.
6. Discuss in detail the principles of health education.
7. Describe in detail the assessment of nutritional status in a community.
8. What are the indicators of MCH Care? Discuss in detail the factors affecting infant mortality.
9. Define Health planning and describe in detail the various steps in the planning process with suitable
10. Describe in detail the nutritional problems in Public Health. Mention the services delivered by
Integrated Child Development Services.
11. Discuss the various health care systems in India.
12. Discuss the causes and factors affecting infant mortality in India. Suggest the preventive and social
measures to reduce the infant mortality.
13. Discuss in detail the causes, detrimental effects and various preventive measures of nutritional
14. Define health education. Discuss in detail various principles of health education.
15. Describe the methods of health education to groups of people (Group approach).
16. What are the medical causes and social factors influencing maternal mortality in India? Mention the
preventive and social measures to reduce maternal mortality in India
17. What is basic model of nuclear family? Discuss the various cultural factors in health and disease.
18. Define the term management. Discuss in detail about the various management methods and
19. Define infant mortality. Discuss the various factors affecting Infant mortality and preventive
measures to reduce the infant mortality.
20. Discuss in details about the various aspects of school health services in India?
21. Discuss in detail the reproductive and child health programme in India.
22. Give the organogram of Health Care delivery in India. Discuss the Health Care services delivered at a
Primary Health Centre.
23. Describe the methods of health education to groups of people with their merits and demerits.
24. Define Maternal Mortality Rate. Write in detail about the measures and programs for reducing it.
25. Describe in detail the various community nutrition programs in India.
26. What are the indicators of maternal and child health care? Discuss in detail the causes and
prevention of perinatal mortality.
27. What is nutritional assessment? Write in detail how you would assess the nutritional status of a
28. List the common problems of the elderly. Write about the social security measures for the elderly in
29. Mention the various health problems of the school child. Discuss in detail about the objectives and
aspects of school health service.
30. Discuss the various methods in health communication.
31. Define maternal mortality. Discuss the causes of maternal mortality. Discuss in detail about the
various measures taken under national health mission to reduce the maternal mortality.
32. Describe in detail about the health care systems in India
33. What are the common causes for under five year mortality in India? How will you classify and treat
diarrhea at the community level. Add a note on home available fluid.
34. Discuss the cultural factors affecting health.
35. Discuss the causes and prevention of infant mortality in India.
36. Discuss the steps in planning cycle.
37. What is the statutory body which regulates the food quality and safety in India? What is food
fortification and common food fortification permitted? Add a note on food additives.
38. Mention the objectives of the antenatal care. What are all the clinical, laboratory and counseling
services you will provide for ante natal mothers attending health facilities?
39. Mention the objectives of the integrated child development services scheme. What are all the
services provided by the anganwadi worker for pre-school children and ante natal mothers in the
40. Briefly explain the common MCH indicators used. Define perinatal mortality. Describe the services
to be strengthened to bring down this mortality.
41. Explain the role of health care worker (Male) in providing primary care and its monitoring.
42. Analyse the challenges to adolescent health and the government action for facilitating health of
43. Define `Motivation' in health education. Enumerate the methods used in individual approach and
group approach of health education.
44. Define primary health care. What are the principles of primary health care? Enumerate the functions
of medical officer of primary health center.
Short Answer Question
1. Describe briefly the essential newborn care
2. Mention the steps in health planning
3. Enumerate the principles of health education
4. Describe the National Immunization Schedule
5. What is Consumer Protection Act?
6. Functions of WHO
7. Road to health card
8. What is Eugenics?
9. Describe diabetic diet
10. Health problems is urban areas
11. What is domiciliary Midwifery?
12. Mention the uses of hospital records
13. Human Genome project
14. What is demographic gap?
15. Objectives of school health programme
16. Bhor committee recommendations
17. What is exclusive breast feeding?
18. No Scalpel Vasectomy
19. What is Vaccine Vial Monitor VVM?
20. Social Marketing
21. Combined oral contraceptive pill
22. Genetic Counselling
23. Medico-Social worker
24. Uses of growth chart
25. Crucial points in the life cycle of human beings
26. Contents of health education
27. Indian Red Cross
28. Elements in Primary Health Care
29. Endemic Fluorosis
30. Health problems of the aged
31. III Short Answer Questions
32. Pearl Index
33. Mention two rights of a child
34. Two recommendations of Kartar Singh Committee
35. Name two defence mechanisms
36. Limiting aminoacids
37. Net protein utilization
38. Beneficiaries of ICDS Integrated Child Development Service
39. Eugenics and Euthenics
40. Social security for industrial workers
41. Write two warning signals of poor mental health
42. Name two bilateral agencies
43. Name two quantitative health management techniques
44. Wet Berberi
45. Milestones to be achieved by - months of age
46. Define Couple Protection Rate CPR
47. Diet surveys
48. Pearl index
49. Under- five clinic
51. Health problems in urban slums
52. Medico social worker
53. Principles of primary health care
54. Clinical manifestations of malnutrition
57. Types of family
58. Pausterisation of milk
60. Cold chain
61. ICDS Scheme
62. ASHA worker
63. Demographic cycle
64. Growth rate
65. Perinatal mortality
66. Intelligence quotient
67. Stages of demographic cycle and its importance
68. Causes of Mental ill health
69. Role of teachers in school health service
70. Services of United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund UNICEF
71. Role of a family in health and disease
72. Pasteurization of milk
73. Causes and prevention of maternal deaths
74. Child guidance clinic
75. Barriers of communication,
76. Role and responsibility of ASHA
77. III Short Answer Questions
78. Eligible couple and target couple
79. Pre-term babies and small for date babies
80. Mentions two uses of growth chart
81. Drug abuse and drug dependence
82. Components of communication process
83. Two important recommendations of Bhore committee
84. Food additives and food fortification
85. Broken family and problem family
86. Indicators for epidemiological assessment of iodine deficiency
87. Below poverty line
88. Conventional contraceptives
89. Difference between health education and propaganda
90. Cost-benefit analysis
91. Net reproduction rate
92. Retrospective genetic counselling
93. Prevention of xeropthalmia
94. Prevention and control of lathyrism
95. Growth Charts
96. Causes of perinatal mortality in India
97. Principles of artificial feeding
98. Factors affecting energy requirements
100. Food fortification
101. Low birth weight
102. Postcoital contraception
104. Define Balanced diet
105. Sources of fluorine
106. Advantage and disadvantage of parboiling of rice
107. Nutritients in soyabean
108. Two age independent anthrometry indices
109. Home Avalaible Fluids in diarrhea
110. Signs of good attachment in breastfeeding
111. Any two principles of primary health care
112. Protein-Energy Ratio
113. Glycaemic Index of any two food items
114. Micronutrients in cancers
115. Two indications for antenatal diagnosis
117. Define Acculturation
118. Iodine Deficiency Disorders control programme
119. Natural family planning methods
120. Functions of Primary Health Centre
121. Operational research
122. Package of services under ICDS Integrated Child Development Services
123. Planning cycle
124. Prevention of drug dependence
125. Factors which influence the gene frequencies in human population
126. Millennium Development Goals
128. Supplementary action of proteins
129. Total Fertility Rate
130. Define eligible couple
131. Rooming ? in
132. Hardy-Weinberg law
133. Cost Effective analysis
134. Reference Indian adult woman
135. Nalgonda technique for defluoridation of water
137. Broken family
138. Sex ratio
139. Food fortification
140. Enlist the rights of the patient
142. Discuss `workshop' as a method of education
143. Describe the staff and services provided in a health sub-centre
144. Genetic counselling
145. Healthy ageing
146. Describe the factors affecting infant mortality
147. What is the mechanism of action and who is the ideal candidate for
148. using Intra uterine contraceptive device
149. Enlist any three components of Essential Obstetric care
150. What are the characteristics of Reference Adult Indian man
151. What are the domains of learning
152. Role of Integrated Counselling and Testing Centres
153. Pearl index
154. Child survival index
156. Vitamin A supplementation programme
157. Selection of ASHA
158. Prevention of perinatal transmission of Hepatitis B
159. Demographic cycle
160. Child guidance clinic
161. Endemic Fluorosis
162. Chromosomal abnormalities
163. Warning signals of poor mental health
164. Types of communication
165. Elements of primary health care
167. Health problems of the aged
168. Factors affecting infant mortality
169. Pearl index
170. Uses of growth chart
171. Model menu for a mid-day school meal
173. What is Weaning?
174. Still birth rate
175. Health Intelligence
176. Wealth Index
177. Drug dependence
178. General marital fertility rate
179. Principles of Primary Health care
180. Approaches for measuring maternal mortality
181. Define Sex Ratio
182. Write the measures taken by the Government pertaining to this indicator
183. Panchayat Raj
184. Factors associated with a high risk for drug abuse
185. Factors contributing to the higher fertility in India
186. Defence mechanisms identified by psychologists
187. Models of health education
188. Network analysis
189. Medical termination of pregnancy act
190. Chemical composition of Tea
191. Food Fads
192. Net Protein utilization
193. Head circumference
194. Mention any four fundamental rights guaranteed by the Constitution of India
195. Mention four symptoms of drug addiction
196. Mention four methods of management based on behavioural sciences
197. Define Disaster
198. Mention the four objectives of antenatal care
199. Mention Four autosomal recessive traits
200. Oral contraceptive pills
201. Growth chart
202. Prevention of Drug dependence
203. Barriers of health education
204. Health work of bilateral agencies
205. Disaster Preparedness
207. Any two dietary goals recommended by WHO
208. Characteristics of Reference Adult Indian woman
209. Define counterfeit medicine
210. Any four criteria for "at risk" infants
211. Iodine Deficiency Disorder Control program
212. Art of interview
213. Couple protection rate
215. Genetic counselling
216. Investigation of food poisoning
217. Dietary fibers
218. Postoperative advice following vasectomy
219. Sample Registration System
220. World Health theme for the year
221. Types of families
222. No scalpel vasectomy
223. Principles of health education
224. Cultural factors in health and disease
225. Disaster preparedness
226. Network analysis
227. Epidemic dropsy
228. Mention four health - related millennium development goals for India
229. Indications for prenatal diagnosis
230. Dietary fibers
231. Any four signs of possible serious bacterial infection in a sick young infant
232. Stages of demographic cycle
233. Small family norm
234. Types of learning
235. Safe injection practices
236. Biomedical Waste Management
237. Juvenile Delinquency
238. Health education versus Health propaganda
239. Barriers of communication
240. Social pediatrics
241. Record linkage
242. Program Evaluation Review Technique
243. Demographic profile of India
244. Iodine deficiency disorders and its control
245. Principles of primary health care
246. Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act
247. Prevention of genetic disorders
248. Prevention of Food Adulteration Act
249. Role of family in health and disease
250. GOBI FFF
251. Uses of growth chart
252. Trans fatty acids
253. Mention four principles of artificial feeding
254. Pearl index
255. Functions of world health organization
256. Factors affecting the fertility
257. Nutritional factors in cardiovascular disease
258. Planning cycle
259. Juvenile delinquency
260. Balanced diet
262. Mention the natural family planning methods
263. Medical social worker
264. Social security for industrial workers
265. Mention four approaches to health education
266. Cost effective analysis
267. What are the functions of health worker female?
268. Information available in partogram and its uses in peripheral hospitals
269. Highlight the adolescent health care services under RMNCH+A programme
270. Iodine Deficiency Disorders IDD with reference to pregnancy and infancy
271. Operational research
272. Name water soluble vitamins and write about the deficiency manifestation of thiamine
273. Limiting amino acid
274. Name two social security schemes implemented in Tami Nadu
276. No scalpel vasectomy
277. Injectable contraceptives
278. Write any five fertility related statistics
279. What are the functions of under five clinics?
280. What is `Triage' in disaster management?
281. Explain Swachh Bharat Mission
282. Write in detail on injectable contraceptives and their contraindications
283. Enumerate the strategies of `National Nutritional Policy'
284. What is hotel sanitation?
285. What are the recommendations of Bhore committee?
286. What are the functions of Indian Red Cross Society?
287. Name any two strategies for improvement of health of tribal people
288. Define `Primary health care'Enumerate the principles of health education
289. Provisions under MTP Act
290. Programme Evaluation and Review Technique PERT in health planning
291. National immunisation schedule
292. Enlist four potentially harmful practices in the community that can endanger the life of
293. What are the indicators for reduction in maternal mortality ratio as per sustainable
294. Eligible couple
295. Bio-medical wastes ideal for incineration
296. Define Glycemic Index GI and classify foods based on GI with examples
297. Sex ratio
298. Couple protection rate
300. Social stigma associated with mental illness
301. Mention two fat soluble vitamins
302. Classify the health problems of the aged
303. Hospital performance indicators
304. What is health economics and describe the cost effective analysis?
305. Explain biomedical waste management of wastes associated with COVID disease
306. Discuss about inclusion of WHOLE CEREALS in diet
307. Importance and measures of MOTIVATION required for workers
308. Survaillance measures at ports for control of infectious disease
309. Discuss family cycle and Health Hazards at each phase
310. Explain advantages and dangers of Genetic Engineering
311. Compare and contrast eligible couple and target couple
312. Social Security Schemes available for elderly
313. Components determining QUALITY of Health Care
314. Testing criteria for HIV infection under Integrated Counselling and Testing Strategy
315. Feasibility of record linkage as a source of Health information
316. What are the international health regulations in use for disease control?
317. What are the preventive measures applicable for child labour?
318. Define `Partograph" What are the applications of partograph?
319. What are the types of oral contraceptives used in public health?
320. Explain the anaemia control programme
321. What are the methods of dietary survey?
322. What are the types of growth charts?
323. Name any two welfare schemes for persons with disability
324. What are the various sources of health information system?
325. Write any two objectives of post natal care
This post was last modified on 19 June 2021