Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 526054 Physiology Paper II 2023 January Previous Question Paper | MBBS
[MBBS 0123] JANUARY 2023 Sub. Code : 6054
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMITION
(For the candidates admitted from the Academic Year 2019-2020)
FIRST YEAR ? (CBME)
PAPER II ? PHYSIOLOGY
Q.P. Code: 526054
Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 Marks (80 Theory + 20MCQs)
Answer All Questions
(2 x 15 = 30)
1. A 60 year old man who is a smoker, diabetic was brought to the emergency
department with complaints of retrosterl pain radiating to the medial side of the
left arm on exertion, palpitation, sweating and shortness of breath.
a) What is the likely diagnosis?
b) Discuss the peculiarities and regulation of corory circulation.
c) Add a note on cardiac biomarkers specific to the above said condition.
2. Describe the various Respiratory Centres and discuss in detail about the neural
regulation of respiration.
II. Write Short Notes on:
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Describe the Left ventricular pressure changes in cardiac cycle.
2. Write the factors influencing venous return.
3. Describe the mechanism of CO2 transport in bloo
4. What are the non-respiratory functions of lung?
5. Mention the differences between REM and NREM sleep.
6. What is Brown-Sequard syndrome? Write its clinical features.
7. What are the functions of hypothalamus?
8. Trace the Olfactory pathway
9. Mention the tests of hearing.
10. Write a note on errors of refraction.
This post was last modified on 20 February 2023