Download B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) 2020 Feb 4th Sem Modern Methods Of Pharmaceutical Analysis Previous Question Papers
(LQ 4270) FEBRUARY 2020 Sub. Code: 4270
B.PHARM. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER IV ? MODERN METHODS OF PHARMACEUTICAL
Q.P. Code: 564270
Time: Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
I. Elaborate on: (2 x 20 = 40)
1. a) Explain different types of electronic transitions.
b) Define Auxochrome and Chromophore with examples.
c) What is Frank codon principle explain?
d) Compare Double beam and Single beam spectrophotomete
2. a) Outline basic instru mentation of High Performance Liquid chromatography.
b) Define Relative Retention and Retention Index.
c) Describe different type of development techniques and methods used to locate
spots in paper chromatography.
II. Write notes on: (8 x 5 = 40)
1. Write different mass analysers used in Mass Spectrometry.
2. Give Bragg?s equation and explain.
3. Explain about Monochromato
4. Explain term Quenching.
5. Explain Shielding and de-shielding spin coupling in NMR spectroscopy.
6. Write note on ES
7. Write applications of mass spectroscopy.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Define absorption maxima.
2. Define Base peak.
3. Expand ISO.
4. What is molecular ion peak?
5. Name different currents observed in Polarogram.
6. Define Fluroescence.
7. Define Limiting Current.
8. What is Chemical shift in NMR?
9. Define Beer Lamberts Law.
10. Define absorptivity.
FirstRanker.com - FirstRanker's Choice
This post was last modified on 21 February 2020