Download JNTUH (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad) Pharm-D (Doctor of Pharmacy) 2nd Year PH201 Pathophysiology Previous Question Paper
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
Pharm.D II Year Supplementary Examinations, October - 2019
Time: 3hours Max.Marks:70
Answer any five questions
All questions carry equal marks
- - -
1. Explain the process of repair of wounds in the skin. Mention the factors that influence the
healing of wounds. 
2. Define hypersensitivity. List out the types of hypersensitivity. Discuss any two types in
3. Define the term auto immunity and explain the mechanism of autoimmunity. Classify
autoimmune disease and explain in detail about pathophysiology of any three auto
immune disease. 
4. Explain briefly about the following Infectious diseases: Tuberculosis, Leprosy, Malaria
Dysentery (bacterial and amoebic) and Gonorrhea. 
5. Define tumor. Give the classification of tumors and general biology of tumors. Explain
pathogenesis of cancer and spread of malignant tumors. 
6. Discuss briefly about the following:
a) Pathophysiology of Stroke.
c) Anaphylaxis. 
7. Elaborate on:
a) Protein Calorie Malnutrition.
b) Types of Asthma.
c) Pathogenesis of Ischemic Stroke.
d) Complications of Diabetes Mellitus. 
8. Write short notes on:
b) Biological effects of radiation.
c) Pathogenesis of Asthma.
d) Syphilis and Schizophrenia. 
FirstRanker.com - FirstRanker's Choice
This post was last modified on 21 October 2020