Download B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) 2020 Feb 2nd Sem Physical Pharmaceutics Previous Question Papers
(LQ 4256) FEBRUARY 2020 Sub. Code: 4256
B.PHARM. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER I ? PHYSICAL PHARMACEUTICS
Q.P. Code: 564256
Time: Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
I. Elaborate on: (2 x 20 = 40)
1. a) Define dissolution, write about factors affecting rate of dissolution.
b) Explain one method for determining particle size.
2. a) Define complexes. Explain method of analysis of complex.
b) What is Newtonian and non-Newtonian systems? Explain with suitable
II. Write notes on: (8 x 5 = 40)
1. Determination of expiry date.
2. Stability of emulsion.
3. Types of suspensions.
4. Explain steady ? state diffusion.
5. Write about pharm aceutical buffer and biological buffe
6. Stability of colloidal system.
7. Isotonic solutions.
8. Electrical properties of colloids.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Gold numbe
2. Ban craft rule.
4. Critical Micellar Concentration.
5. Order of reaction.
6. Suspending agents.
7. Types of colloids.
8. Buffer equation.
9. BET Equation.
10. Stokes equation.
FirstRanker.com - FirstRanker's Choice
This post was last modified on 21 February 2020